Monday, July 18, 2011

Guys and Girls, do you think cutting my hair short is a very good idea?

So, basically I recently had my haircut and it's short ( about a little farther from the ears but still doesn't reach my neck). I cut it because the temperature's really hot and I have a very thick hair. And then one of my friend told me I should not cut my hair and let it grow longer because I look like a MUSHROOM. He said this in front of everyone in a jokingly way and they laughed. I don't get offended because I know he's joking but whenever I look at the mirror, I always wish I have a very long, brunette silky hair. I look like a four year old. My mom likes it because she thinks I'm cute. I cut it because it's so convenient to have a short hair if you're dealing with school things.

No comments:

Post a Comment