Friday, July 15, 2011

Odd paranormal possibly Astral Projection experience?

It was a sleepover, for a birthday party of my friend Holly. She had three girls in the room along with her. Once we all were asleep, (In which i don't even remember falling asleep) weird things began to happen. I remember staring up at Holly's stepfather's face as he stood by the doorway looking around. I was very small for some reason. He shut off the light and i collapsed onto the ground. Holly could also recall standing in front of him in the middle of the night too, and trying to speak to him with no prevail. I remember myself crawling on the ground until i found myself filling up the missing spot in a circle of shadow people who i believed to be all the people in the room at the time. We were all in sync, moving flawlessly and pulling this silky light out of the ground in the shapes of different things. I can only remember the shape of a butterfly. Holly said she could recall seeing white lights in the middle of the night as well, proving what i witnessed was going to be realer then it was supposed to be, that it was more than a dream. After doing this ritual type thing of a while, i snapped out of it and i was back in my body and i was shaking violently and i crawled around the floor searching for my friends. I found them and fell back asleep. The next morning i asked Holly's stepfather if he walked into the room and turned off the light in the middle of the night. He said he did!!! I asked him if me and Holly were standing next to him and he said no, and he said that everyone was asleep. Please explain what happened. I cant seem to find any answers!!! I've seen these shadow people three other times, especially when I'm with Holly, and its always in the shape of Holly. Please help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment