Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm 13 years old and am attracted to both sex...Is this normal or what ? PLEASE help!!?

So I'm a 13 year old female and yes ido liek boys and find them cute but ithink the same about gurls and ido look at them in sexual ways ; only a cuple ppl kno but wen itold my main group of friends they got upset with me sayeng iwas lieng jus to fit in with one of the gurls who claims she's bi but igot upset but don't really care what they think becuase iknow what iam feeling!! Iwld tell my older sis nd if the time comes possibly my mom but my other sister came out years ago that she was a lesbian and me and her are very close so iknow what my family will think-that its a phase and I'm confused but ibeen questioning myself if iam for a WHILE now o.0 lols but ihave a crush on this gurl and we both like eachother and flirt alott and kissed b4 and it was perfect for me but ijus need advice on how to cope w. Dis feeling becuase one of my friends told me "iwanted to be the only gay one"and isaid wow Shaking my head! So Please Any advice would be helpful Please&Thank you people <3 (p.s ireally liek this girl like iwouldnt be ashamed or embaressed to kiss and be with her in public)

No comments:

Post a Comment