Monday, July 18, 2011

I like this guy. But I have a bf?

so I have this guy in my eng class well call him bob, and in the beginning of the year he told me he liked me. My best friend told me I shouldn't cuz he has a reputation as a slut so I just ignored him. However I see him and tlk to him everyday an d he's always flirting with me. He seems to get jealous of other guys that I've tlkd to including my current bf . One day we were tlkn and he got super close to me and I felt the urge to kiss him but I didn't he later txt me that he had wanted to I told him I was attracted to him too byt I have a bf.he still flirts and txts me and trys to get me to hang out with him but I know if ido I'll kiss him. My bf seems like he doesn't want to tlk to me and that could be why I continue to tlk to "bob" because he gives me the attention that my bf doesn't. I'm considering bob but as I've gotten to know him better I've confirmed his reputation is sort of true and don't want to just be some girl he got with. What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment