Friday, July 15, 2011

I have this thing with this guy. lets say his name is Ron, but he wont ask me out, and he says hes going to...?

But he keeps going on vacation or he can never hang out. so then i thought he liked my best friend.. but it turns out he doesn't but when i was still mad at him for that i went to the beach and met this really hot kid at the beach named is Wayne.. Wayne was flirting with me and holding my hand and he would have kissed me, but this girl was there that wanted to hook up with him, so he didn't.. but he only comes down every summer.. and i talked to Ron, and i asked him if this "thing" was ever going anywhere and he said yes, and i really trust Ron, and i don't trust many people.. like ive never really trust one of my boyfriends.. but i want to hookup with Wayne.. because hes really hot, but i don't wanna hurt Ron.. what do ido? & Wayne wants to hang out like ALL summer..

No comments:

Post a Comment