Friday, July 15, 2011

Hey guys just being back to my exs home still. Feel emotion?

Hey guys just being to my exs home to pick up my stuff he offered me a cup of tea picked me up From the station cooked supper for me I know I'm divorced and have to move on but I feel very guilty as I have a partner now my ex also offferled to buy tickets for me fir the Windsor horse show for me and daughter my hubby saud he will pay for me and chandy and not our partner I ft guilty And bad at some if the wrong things I dud to my ex I felt so guilty that I didvthe washing I feel really bad in fighting for the house I don't want too now the cat is buried there should I send a card to him to say sorry fir the yhi gs I did in the marriage and for threatening tovthr house what should ido

No comments:

Post a Comment