Sunday, July 17, 2011

My hair is dry, rough, splitting at the ends, and falling out?!?!?!?!?

alright so ive dyed my hair a few times and its always a long long time in between. a few years ago is was long and more silky now its rough! its so annoying because ill run my fingers through it and clumps will come out! My hair used to be thick and it is soooo not anymore! i dont know whats happening! I get my hair cut every other week and it doesn't grow so im gonna have no hair left!!! i straighten my hair sometimes but use a ton of heat spray! i deep condition 3 times a week and the other days regularly condition! my shampoo is for intense damaged hair. i dont know why its not getting better! Does anyone have any home remedies, shampoo or conditioner suggestions? im desperate! thanks (:

No comments:

Post a Comment