Sunday, July 17, 2011

SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!?

im a grad from collage for being a teacher and my husband is a welder and we have our house paid for we have money in the bank and we are ready to become parents but for some reason every time he cums in me it always comes out even if im laying down elevated or even when my feet are in the air. And not to mention the fact that i havent gotten my damn period since 09' i have gone to the doc and they told me that there is nothing wrong with me. I dont wanna go waste money for no reason when there is an easy explanation on why i havent gotten my period. Without me having my period i cant get preganant so ladies please help me understand why.... If, this is happening to you please let me know, even if your solution was going to the doctor. I just wanna know what you told him and what he perscribed you. Im thinking its one of my hormones that isnt developed right and thats why im not getting them... all my life i have been irregular even as a little girl, how can i get my period back even if its not a normal cycle i just want to ovulate... or another way of letting my egg go.... someone help me please

No comments:

Post a Comment