Friday, July 15, 2011

I hate my life+ i'm bored of life... help me?

i'm only 13 and i hate my life plus i'm bored of it. i don't like many people at school. actually i hate everyone in my grade except a few people (i'm in 7th grade). people in my grade are just so i dunno dumb i just can't hang out with them their boring because their so into f*ckin drama! all they talk about is their problems ALL THE TIME and about boys i mean i like a guy but i wouldn't talk about him 24/7 i'm come on! i'm friends with some 6th and 8th graders their just easier to hang out with and their a little fun and they always have something interesting to talk about. but i still don't feel happy. i mean i'm not emo but still. plus when i come home my sister is always critisizing me and yelling at everyone. for example when i came home today i said something i don't remember what) then she said i talk manly and that i look like a man when i hang out with my brother's friends! then my mom asked if i was lesbian and i just said "What the ****! i don't even hang out with his ******* friends i only walk home with them because i always have to wait for (my brother) to come out of school because he doesn't have keys!" seriously if my brother had keys i would walk home with my friends! after that i just got extremely mad and i just really feel bad! i hate my life because people especially my sister always critisize me! i don't talk that much, plus i slouch alot, and my voice does sound a bit manly, i don't socialize alot, everything is boring to me, and i hate my life. i usually spend my time at school sleeping on a desk or siiting quietly looking bored/sad i only smile and laugh when i'm entertained which doesn't happen alot so i always try to get poeple's attention but people never pay attetnion to me. plus i dunno what to believe. for example, people at school say i talk to so low and girly but my family says i talk loud and manly... my mom says i'm a beautiful girl so why don't i act like one? wtf... i just i don't know what to do i hate my life and i'm bored of living! i just wish i never existed because i hate myself so much (people don't realize it but i do) what should ido to fix my problems and be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment