Monday, July 18, 2011

Is there a way to make my breasts bigger without surgery?

Hi I'm turning 14, and my breasts are literally tiny! I'm dead serious, if you put me topless next to a guy, there would be no difference. I wear a 34A. (Is A or AA smaller? I should be whichever one is smaller.) I have not started my period yet. I know yall probably say that I should just wait it out and they'll develop, but it is so annoying! I definitely DO NOT want surgery... at all! I was just wondering if there were any natural ways like drinking milk and using lotion and that stuff. My mom is ALWAYS home so it is kinda hard to do any massaging. Of course I'm not going to use pills either. I really appreciate the help your giving me, especially because this is such an embarrassing question to ask. Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment