Saturday, July 16, 2011

How Can I Get Dress Tape Off My Leotard and Tutu?

For my recital, we had a tutu that was one-size-fits-all and a silky leotard, so the tutus literally spun around on our bodies when we turned. (Ex: I'd do a few chaines-excuse the spelling- and the tag which had started out by the middle of my back ended up by my belly button) So our teacher told us to dress tape the tutus to our loetards so they'd stay. Now the recital is over, and I can't get the dress tape off! (Most of it stuck to the leotard, but some of it stuck to the tutu) How can I get the dress tape off without ruining the leotard or the tutu? I tried picking at the tape with my fingernails, but very little of it came off. The tutu and the leotard are both things I could wear to dance class or just for fun, but not if I can't get the dress tape off! Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment