Saturday, July 16, 2011

How can i repair mi damaged hair.? help, tips suggestions?

im starting to be concerned about mi hair now more than ever since about 2 years ago i cut it into "layers" then i got addicted to cutting my own hair until i realized it was messed up. now its poofy so i went to the salon recently like two months ago and got it into "choppy layers" i guess i just went in with a picture of this hairstyle i liked. and my hair has alot of layers, i cant tell how many but the top looks like african hair (no offense intended) and the bottom is soft and silky. im a mexican and i remember when i had long straight shiny black hair :( good times, then i messed it up on my own and the one to blame is me. so anyone have any suggestions to fix my hair? the most im willing to spend is 15 dollars, lol im not going to ask mi mom again for hair products, and i learned mi lesson so im not going to cut my hair ever again on my own. anyways thnx i know i take long and cant get to the damn point. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment