Sunday, July 17, 2011

My hair wont hold style anymore?

I don't like using a straightener or curling iron because it fries my hair, so I had quite a good idea at the beginning of the year. To use braids and other twists and stuffs to style my hair. Hell I could put it in a bun while its wet and usually in the morning it would come out decent. Lately, I haven't been able to style my hair with a twist braid (which used to give the most...held together style for me) and I don't have a clue why. My hair is the same length as it was before, and the only thing I am thinking is if my hair has either a:become so unhealthy that it just can't style and is only frizzy and puffy when I take out the braid(s), twist(s), etc, or b its because of the heat. I am quite unsure about both for one I don't style my hair outside so it doesn't become frizzy from being outside it happens over night or whenever I have these in my hair for hours. And the first one, well the back of my head sometimes holds some of the twist or whatever I have going on and feels soft and silky, the fronts don't especially. Being all frizzy and fluffy and stuff. <-- Jerks...Anyways besides me ranting on about my hair any ideas? Or hell any suggestions to how I could fix the problem? Besides blow drying my hair because trust me it makes it worse. (oh and I already put in an array of things. Not at the same time...I have tried bedhead, this curly stuff, fructis, panteene, and nexxus.)

No comments:

Post a Comment